Expanded Capabilities for Filtration Through new Filter Bag Assembly, Offering Comprehensive Upstream and Downstream Operational Solutions
After decades as a leading filtration supplier to the demanding semiconductor market, Entegris has applied our uncompromising commitment to quality and purity to helping customers in bioprocess manufacturing. The addition of a single-use, sterilizing grade, PES filter into our life sciences portfolio perfectly complements our existing single-use bioprocess assemblies.
With this portfolio expansion, we now leverage quick-turn design and custom assembly capabilities alongside filtration expertise to provide customers a comprehensive bioprocess solution for upstream and downstream operations.
Entegris offers filtration implementation and on-going support by helping select filters, troubleshoot, and/or scale bioprocessing steps. We are committed to providing continuous support for your single-use needs and integration into critical processing step.
Pharmsteri™ II PES 0.22 Buffer Capsule Filter
Our Pharmsteri II PES 0.22 buffer capsule filter is a PES 0.22 µm filter that offers customers superior flow performance. It maximizes throughput performance, enhances flow rates, provides adequate chemical compatibility, and is high quality for integration into single-use systems. These properties enable customers to decrease the frequency of filter changeouts, eliminate process interruptions, and improve filter lifespan. The filter is designed for the sterile filtration or bioburden reduction of process fluids in biopharma and pharma processes, including buffers, media, intermediates, and other non-fouling applications.
- The asymmetric PES membrane is sterilizing grade and meets bacterial retentiveness per ASTM F838-20, to ensure that microorganisms, such as bacteria, are removed from the fluid stream.
- Cutting-edge filter design has been optimized for pleat geometry and performance, thereby delivering superior flow rates in a broad range of chemical conditions.
- Gamma-stable materials of construction with 1.5” sanitary Tri-Clamp® connections allows easy integration into any customer-specific, single-use assembly.
- Comprehensive field and application support capabilities in Billerica, MA, Logan, UT, and Hangzhou, China.
- Autoclavable materials allow users to integrate filters in situ to meet their own specific templates and needs.
Throughout the manufacturing process, Entegris has applied a high level of quality controls to ensure the production of each device with top-tier quality.
Pharmsteri™ II PES 0.22 buffer capsule filters provide high throughput performance with excellent biocompatibility during upstream or downstream bioprocesses wherever sterile filtration is needed.
We offer best-in-class lead times, meaning we can have a filter at your door in a matter of days or weeks.